CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

vacation's over
Today was the last day of Paul's vacation so we went to see Art School Confidential . I really enjoyed it. If you've ever been to art school, the first 1/4 of the movie is dead on accurate. I could barely contain myself giggling and laughing. John Malkovich as the washed-up-artist-as-art-teacher was especially funny, almost as good as that nutcase art teacher on Six Feet Under.

Tomorrow it's back to work for the both of us. I've been keeping up with work a little bit, but when Paul's off it's hard to concentrate fully, so tomorrow I'll be back in full swing.

Since I won't be doing
Surtex next year I have been looking into the Gift Shows. Anyone know anything about them? Is the NY Gift Show the best one? I see there are a lot of the gift shows all around. Not sure which is the best one to check out.
COMMENTS:
The Orlando Gift Show, although very small, is coming up soon!! We should get a bunch of us together and check it out.

NY Gift and Atlanta Gift shows are very big. I'm partial to NY. The LA show is fairly large, too.

Have you looked into the general Licensing Show in NY in June?
 
Claudine

I've heard the San Francisco gift show is a great one.

I just received an email of a new magazine from Canada, Scrapbook and Cards, and there's an article about your wonderful Poppets on pages 18-20. Check it out: www.scrapbookandcards.com/magazine.html
Judi
Austin, TX
 
I live in Chicago, so I would love for you to do that one, but I have heard that the Atlanta show is a great one.
 
the NY Gift is wonderful superdeluxe Claudine. I would think you would do well there.
 
Not sure if you read all blogs - but the NYIGF is awesome. They have a wonderful handmade section (huge). Next show is in August and then late January.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC