CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

busy, busy
Lots going on around here! Today I worked on a couple custom artwork orders. These are for a client who is on vacation down here from Canada. She arranged to have them ready so I can deliver to her hotel and then she can carry them back home. Smart gal!

I found out what was happening to the missing emails, they were going into my client's spam folder. Whew! I was worried, I don't like people to think that I am not responding to their orders right away. I added a note to my order confirmation page letting my customers know to check their spam folders. Hopefully that will alert people to the problem of any potential missing emails. I know we all hate spam, but I tend to think some of these spam filters are just a tad too aggressive. One time I accidentally had mine turned to high and 99% of my emails went directly into the spam folder!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Oh Claudine, I just saw your Martha Stewart clip! You have been a favorite source of inspiration for me and I'm just so happy for you. It couldn't have happened to a nicer, more talented girl! Bravo!
 
Hi Claudine!
I just got my custom sitting pretty artwork of Jody and Andrew and LOVE it!!! They came out so great and are a wonderful size. I don't think I knew what a great size they would be and they just look terrific. Thanks again
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC