CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

christmas already?
Yes indeedy! It's time to start thinking about Christmas already! This is just a friendly reminder to get your holiday custom artwork orders in to me soon.

I am now just about all caught up from my Martha Stewart Show orders so there is room on my calendar!

All custom sketch orders placed right now are scheduled to be completed by the end of November. And custom canvas orders are on track to be completed the first week of December (or around there). So that leaves only a little bit more room on my calendar if you want to get your artwork by Christmas/Hanukkah
. My recommendation is to get your order to me no later than mid Nov. if you want to be guaranteed delivery by the holidays.

If you would like holiday cards created from your custom artwork, get your order in to me as soon as possible. If you already had a custom artwork created (sketch or canvas) and would like the artwork turned into holiday cards, click here for more info!

Also, now I have gift certificates and On Its Way certificates, so if you order your custom artwork gift too late, not worry, you'll still have something to give to your special person!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
You are a pro.
I love that you are on top of it all - ALL THE TIME. You set a good example for the rest of us.
 
Thanks for the reminder Claudine! I'll be getting you my pics soon for a sketch. The problem is picking which photo of my daughter and us. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC