CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

domestic bliss
In between working on custom artwork orders and other business stuff, today was all about housekeeping.

I did all my travel laundry plus extra laundry that needed to get done, I cleaned out the pantry, tidied the house, returned phone calls, emptied the dishwasher (I hate emptying the dishwasher!), I took out the trash, then I realized that it's Wednesday night and not Thursday night so I brought all the trash back into the garage. duh!

I even gathered up all the plastic shopping bags to take to recycling tomorrow (patting myself on the back) now if they actually make it to the recycling instead of riding around in my car for months, then I really will pat myself on the back!

Other than all that I did some last minute packing and shipping so I can get everything off before I leave. Tomorrow I'll run errands and then pack up all my luggage for Art and Soul. Good news is my big box that I shipped to Portland on Monday arrived today. Yay, the very expensive two day shipping was worth it!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Have a great trip and a wonderful time at Art and Soul...
 
Aah the pre-travel rituals. I hate emptying the dishwasher too, and I always thought this was irrational, because only a few years ago, I didnt even have a dishwasher!!!
 
just wanted to comment on the poppet doing laundy- love her!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC