CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

I'm home!
I made it home just a couple hours ago! I am exhausted.

I have no idea how I taught 7 classes in 5 days last year. This year I only taught 3 days and I am wiped out. Completely wiped OUT! It was great to see everyone, especially my other teaching buddies and my roomies Karen and Lesley. I miss you guys already!

It was an easy flight home with no delays in Texas (yay!!), not like my 22 hour odyssey I ended up with last year. I read this book on the flights to Portland last week (loved it!!). Then I read this book today on the way home. I bought it at the Portland airport based only on the fact that I thought the cover looked cool -- literally seconds before my flight boarded. It was OK, especially for a book judged solely on it's cover and it did help pass the time.

I have just tended to my email and now I am off to unpack, eat and recover. I hope to be able to be back in the studio tomorrow so I want to get plenty of rest tonight.

Thank you to everyone who took my classes! My next class will be in Feb in Bonita Springs FL. That feels a long way away but I can bet that it will be here before I know it!

I am off to watch House and rest, rest, rest!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
I hope you take some time for yourself to relax (spa?? Massage???)
Heard A&S was amazing (maybe next time...)
love.
 
Claudine, I saw you on the Martha Stewart show and you were terrific! You were so cool & calm. I love your art, and am so proud of you and all the crafts that you do. Just remember to take a little time for yourself. Happy crafting! PattieWack
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC