CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

so tie tie
I have been completely exhausted all day. I had hoped to get some work done but that just wasn't happening. I sat in my studio, stared a blank canvas for 20 minutes and then went to bed and took a 2 hour nap.

toby_sleepy

I have learned the hard way that when I feel this tired it is futile to try and work in the studio. Usually I end up just making a big mess and getting angry and frustrated. It is better to wait until I am more awake, so instead I answered all my email, unpacked my cases, emptied the dishwasher and did a bunch of little things around the house so that way tomorrow will be a clear day to get some real work done. Hopefully by then, I will be more perky and all the travel exhaustion will have gone away!

Pushing Daises is on and I am DVRing it so Paul and I can watch when he gets home. I hope it's as good as last weeks' show.

see you tomorrow!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Hello Claudine,
I took your Magazine Alterology class at Art and Soul and loved it. I am really hooked on making those backgrounds! This is all new to me and I want to thank you for teaching me about collage as well. On top of all of that, you just couldn't be any cuter or nicer! Thanks a bunch.
 
I had a blast at the whole Art & Soul retreat but your Magazine Alterology class gave me alot of new ideas and information. I now wont be handing off my magazines to family since I do have a valid use to keep them. My brain is still on over load and my body is just trying not to fall over. Though I would do the whole thing again, in a heart beat.

Take Care
Melissa M
Portland, OR
 
Hope you feel more rested tomorrow so your creativity can continue to flow. I know exactly how you feel, I get that way too and have all my supplies out and just walk away upset, must be an artist thing ;) Anyways take it easy!
 
I wasn't going to start watching Pushing Daisies until I saw your comment. I watched it last night and loved it. Great show! I hope you catch up on your rest.
 
Glad you are back home and getting rested. That photo of Mr. Toby is ADORABLE!!!
 
that puppy face makes me want to go to sleep. Sometimes getting things done around the house is what is most important in that moment you can't force creativity.
 
Such a sweet dog picture! I enjoyed reading about your recent events!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC