CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

craft and hobby association convention
I am getting ready to head to The Craft and Hobby Association convention January 22nd in Anaheim CA. I thought I would post my schedule in case any of you will be there! I would love for you to stop by and say hi!!

Saturday January 23rd:
3 - 5pm - teaching CHA/Ranger workshop "Studio Time"

Sunday January 24th:
10am - 12 noon - Make N Take at the Ranger booth - stop by to make a cute bracelet with me!
2:00 - 5:00pm - more Make N Take at the Ranger booth.

Monday January 25th:
9am - 12:00pm - demoing at the Ranger booth
3:00 - 5:30pm - More demos of my Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line at the Ranger booth

Tuesday January 26th:
12noon - 4pm -
demoing at the Ranger booth

Wednesday January 27th:
12noon - 3pm - demoing at the Ranger booth

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
See you there! :)
 
Looking forward to seeing you there Claudine! I'll have a sample or 2 in the booth with your line and I'm using it to demo at Streuter's booth too : )
 
I wish I could be there, Claudine! Let me know if you need any help prepping samples or anything!! :)
 
Looking forward to see you in California Claudine

=)
 
Wish I could come down there and actually see you in person. Maybe in the future. You never know!
 
Have fun at CHA! I ordered all your Studio paint line and the sticky back canvas! I am working on some resit collage. I have watched all the videos and I am excited to try the paints! I will let you know what I create! Diane
 
I will be stopping by on Sunday to see you!!!

Alisa
 
I have a packed schedule for Cloth Paper Scissors this trip but now that I have your schedule I'll definitely make it a priority to stop by!
Jenn Mason, CPS Editor
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC